TERMS & CONDITIONS
This section sets out the Conditions for the Planika 3 Month Free Fuel Offer (Promotion) and information of how to claim.
- Free Fuelmeans 3 months or 60 litres of fuel for each Eligible Product purchased during the Promotion Period:
- Eligible Productmeans any brand-new Planika appliance purchased from Authorised Planika resellers in Australia, and excluding any Ineligible Product or Ineligible Purchases as defined in these Conditions. This also includes confirmed registered specifications and projects during this period of Planika product.
- Ineligible Productmeans ex display, seconds stock, scratch and dent stock or used stock.
- Ineligible Purchasesmeans any lay-bys or similar arrangements (unless initiated and paid for in full during the Promotion Period) and all purchases made from the Planika Outlet website.
- Promotermeans Planika Australia (ABN 26 633 578 739) of 66 Merivale St, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
- Promotion Periodmeans the period between 1st August 2022 and close of business on 1st November 2022 (inclusive).
To be eligible to claim the 3 month fuel offer, you must:
- Purchase an Eligible Product from an authorised Planika reseller during the Promotion Period;
- Pay in full or order during the Promotion Period;
- Be aged 18 years or over. Claims must be submitted and received by 1st November 2022
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following:
- Only one claim permitted per purchase of an Eligible Product i.e. one Bonus per Eligible Product;
- Duplicate claims using the same invoice details and images may be flagged as fraudulent and ignored;
- Each claim must be submitted in accordance with the claim requirements specified in these Conditions.
- The Fuel will be delivered within 10 business days to the customer site - subject to the claimant’s completion of the promotion’s online redemption at firstname.lastname@example.org and compliance with the claim procedure.
- To obtain the 3-month free fuel offer (limited to 60 litres), the online form must be completed in full, identifying the claimant’s name, postal address, daytime Australian contact telephone number, email address, and the purchased Eligible Product’s model number, invoice/receipt number, claimant’s nominated delivery address, as well as the name and location of the Authorised Reseller where the purchase was made.
- Claims must include a legible copy of the original invoice which clearly shows the Eligible Product(s) purchased and paid for in full within the Promotional Period (collectivelyClaim Documents), plus a clear photo of the same purchased product installed, or the product in its packaging upon receipt of delivery. If images of the product are not yet available, simply attach your receipt twice and we will be in touch with you on what else we need to validate your claim. Reply to this email when you have the necessary, and we will process accordingly. There is no expiry to the validation process if you have lodged your claim within the promo period.
- Claims will not be accepted by fax or any other means. Planika reserves the right to disqualify all incomplete or late redemptions.
- Claimants with a Free Fuel Code from Planika that applies in conjunction with this promotion may provide this within the relevant field on the online form. Please leave blank otherwise.
- All claimants must retain their original invoice which clearly shows the Eligible Product(s) purchased. Claimants may be required to provide these invoices to the Promoter for ALL claims for verification purposes. Eligible Product(s) must be purchased from an Authorised Planika reseller in Australia.
- The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product the customer verifies that the retailer is authorised to participate in this Promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that all Participating Products will be available for purchase throughout the Promotional Period.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
- By participating in the promotion and opting in at the point of product registration, each claimant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of claimants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist in improving goods and services and to contact claimants in the future with information on special offers or provide claimants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. By entering the promotion and opting in at the point of product registration, each claimant agrees that the Promoter may use claimants’ personal information in this manner.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law in the Commonwealth, State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- If any products purchased during the promotional period are returned for refund (other than for warranty reasons), the refund amount will apply only to the final purchase price and be subject to the terms and conditions of the retailer’s return policies. This clause does not limit or affect the claimant’s rights with regards to warranties on the Participating Product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claims are not transferable or assignable.
- Offer is on a while stocks last basis. It is not valid with any other Planika promotion, discount and/or voucher unless stated otherwise, and only available on the purchase of new Planika boxed models. Seconds stock, box-damaged and display stock purchased from Authorised Planika Resellers or the Planika Outlet Store are excluded from this promotion.
- The latest and definitive version of this promotion’s terms & conditions is available online at https://www.planika.com.au/promotions. For any further information or assistance with this promotion, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com .